My Mother has cancer. I was going to make some THC cannabis oil. I then watched a video that explains how making oil loses some other good stuff from the cannabis plant https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jhVjl5SdlTc The video said cannabis paste is way better than can cannabis oil as it contains the whole plant and all the different compounds the cannabis plant has. That makes perfect sense to me. It also makes perfect sense that if you cook weed at a high temperature you can destroy some of the plants compounds. Low temperature cooked cannabis paste seems way better than oil.
I have some questions about making the paste
1) Does it matter if you use Indica or a Sativa plant? Rick Simpson says you should only use Indica.
2) What temperature should the water be when cooking the cannabis paste?
3) What is the best way of keeping the water at the required temperature? Is there anything you can buy such as a slow cooker, rice cooker, etc that would help in keeping the water regulated at the right temperature?
4) How long should you cook the paste for?
5) How many teaspoons per day would you recommend my Mother take? Is more better or is there an optimum amount per day?
6) Would it be better to spread it over the day? For example, if my Mother was going to take one teaspoon per day would it be better to take 1/4 teaspoon 4 times a day or just keep to 1 whole teaspoon a day?
7) Roughly how many teaspoons of paste would 28 grams of bud make?